May 2014 - Utilizing the capabilities of S350/S400 ferrous cutting machines, Brobo would like to introduce the revised SA350 & SA400 range of semi-automatic ferrous cutting saws. Utilizing a motor with a programmable controller system alleviates the repetitious cutting process without compromising cutting capabilities and features of the ferrous saw range.
• Mitering locking device stops at 45° left, straight 90°, and 45° right
• Fully integrated coolant system provided on all machines
• Spindle and drive unit immersed in oil solution and enclosed within gearbox housing for smooth performance and reduced machine wear.
• Every machine includes a high speed steel blade for general purpose cutting of ferrous solid and tube profilesSaw detects the size of cutting piece and automatically sets shortest possible cutting stroke
• Active cutting load monitoring with automatic feed modulation in case of overload accommodate for a range of metal profiles ferrous solids and tube sections
• Brobolube standard lubricator
View the complete Brobo cold saws literature below: