December 4, 2015 - The UV inspection lantern is used to detect contaminations that react under UV- illumination and cannot be seen with the naked eye. These include some organic fats and alkaline contaminants. It's ideal to inspect the cleanliness of steel prior to painting.
The handheld rechargeable inspection spotlight has a power density of 15,000 µW at the hotspot and 1,500 µW/ cm2 at 38 cm (15 in.).
It's delivered in a sturdy plastic suitcase complete with yellow safety glasses for optimal contrast. Recharger included.
- Equipped with latest high power UV LED 450 mW at 365nm wavelength
- Output UV light intensity > 1500µW/cm2 at 38cm
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery supply which provides 180 minutes of continuous inspection
- Use life > 20,000 hours
- Single wavelength, no heat but deep UV light
- Anodized aluminum lamp body, resisted to corrosion and stands up to years of heavy use
- Largely used as UV detective light in different areas, including:
- Mineral detection
- Metal cracks detection
- Non-destructive testing
- Item #UV-610010
The rugged meter housing features a removable, rubber protective boot for better grip and to help prevent accidental breakage. It also provides superior protection against moisture contamination, shock and humidity. In addition, the XRP-3000 features a liquid- and water-resistant, sealed sensor housing with a special self-sealing ring to help eliminate light leakage.