Formtek Maine is a leading manufacturer of high performance coil handling and processing equipment and systems including servo feeds, straighteners, payoff reels, pallet decoilers, precision levelers, integrated press feed systems, cut-to-length lines and flexible fabrication systems. Our 85,000 sq. ft. facility in Clinton, ME, is home to Cooper-Weymouth, Peterson (CWP), B&K Levelers, Rowe Machinery, Iowa Precision (coil metal processing), FMI Dahlstrom (Flexible Fabrication) and CoilMate/Dickerman product lines.
Formtek Maine is your ‘one source’ for press feed, coil metal processing, and flexible fabricating system solutions. We have been producing high quality and reliable coil processing equipment and systems for over 60 years. Our facility is designed to allow product to flow from raw material at the fabrication end of the building to finished product shipping to our customers from the assembly end of the building. State-of-the-art manufacturing equipment includes:
● A new Mazak 530C twin pallet vertical machining center with capacity to mill ( X=40 in., Y=20 in., Z=20 in.)
● A new Okuma LB4000 turning center with capacity to turn a 16.93 in. diameter by 59 in. long parts
● Multiple horizontal turning centers, two with automatic bar feeding capability, one with dual turret and turning capacity of 19 in. diameter, 157 in. between centers and 6,600 lb. loading capacity
● Multiple CNC machining centers and a CNC Bridge Mill with travel capacity of 69 in. X by 126 in. Y by 53 in. Z
● Roll hardening and grinding capabilities
● Programming for the machine shop via Surf cam software
Our highly trained manufacturing, engineering and sales staff allow us to quickly process customer orders and provide custom coil processing application solutions. We also have service departments located in Clinton, ME, Chicago, IL, Columbus, OH and Dallas, TX, offering 24/7 support.