February 15, 2017 - The new CMI155 and CMI157 measures the thickness of single layer coatings or the total thickness of applied coatings on iron, steel, aluminum and other metal substrates. With a probe foot designed for smooth surfaces and an extended measurement range, they are ideal metrology tools for: Paint & Powder Coaters, Coating Inspectors, Automotive and Aerospace Finishers and Electroplating Plants.
· Single-button operation
· Factory calibrated
· Automatic substrate detection
· Integrated probe design
· IP52 protection against dust and water
· No operator training required
· Rapid inspection of paint, lacquer and other protective coatings on metal substrates
· Dual technology ensures the right measurement on contact
· Reliable non-destructive analysis
· Item Nos. DF-391110, DF-391115
These compact, handheld gauges are factory calibrated and automatically select the best measurement technique for the base material. The gauges are durably designed, include a rubberized cover and meet IP52 environmental protection standards to withstand use in harsh conditions.